Inside My Mind: Exploring Technopreneurship through Personal Assessment

Hi there,

I recently took the MBTi test and discovered that I'm an ENTJ! It was an interesting experience and I learned a lot about myself in the process. As an ENTJ, I have a natural inclination towards leadership and problem solving. I'm decisive, confident, and I have a clear vision for the future. It's no wonder that ENTJs are often found in leadership positions in business, politics, and other fields.



But the surprises didn't end there. I also took the Berkeley Innovative Index and scored a 67.44 out of 100. This means that I have a strong potential for innovation and creativity. This is something that I've always known about myself, but it's great to have some data to back it up! I feel like this is a valuable trait for anyone, but especially for someone like me who is interested in pursuing a career in business.

Innovation is the driving force behind technological advancement and business growth. But what separates successful innovators from the rest? What traits and mindsets do they possess that allow them to persist through failure, overcome obstacles, and turn their ideas into reality? The Innovation Mindset Analysis aims to answer these questions by assessing your strengths and weaknesses in seven key areas of innovation: Trust, Resilience, Diversity, Belief, Allocation, Collaboration, Comfort Zone, and Innovation Zone. In this blog, we'll explore the results of my own Innovation Mindset Analysis, and what they mean for my journey as a technopreneur.


Trust: 28.0
The Innovation Mindset Analysis begins by measuring your level of trust, which is a key component of communication and feedback. A low score in this area could indicate that I have trouble collaborating with others and receiving feedback on my ideas. This result suggests that I may need to work on building trust with others to foster effective communication and accelerate the development of new ideas.

Resilience: 80.0
Resilience is one of the most important traits for any entrepreneur to possess. A high score in this area indicates that I am able to persevere through failure and view setbacks as opportunities for growth. In the fast-paced world of technopreneurship, it is critical to be able to bounce back from failures and move forward with newfound knowledge and insights. This result suggests that I have a strong ability to adapt and learn from my experiences.

Diversity: 57.5
Innovation thrives on diverse perspectives and backgrounds. A high score in this area suggests that I am open to learning from people with different experiences and backgrounds. However, the score also indicates that I may need to work on lowering my social barriers to exchange information with people who are different from me. By doing so, I can gain a better understanding of diverse perspectives and identify innovative solutions to problems that might otherwise go unnoticed.

Belief: 85.33
Belief in oneself and one's ideas is crucial for success in technopreneurship. A high score in this area suggests that I have a strong sense of self-efficacy and the ability to influence others. This result suggests that I have the motivation and confidence to overcome obstacles and bring my ideas to life.

Allocation: 80.0
Effective resource allocation is key to success in any venture. A high score in this area suggests that I have the ability to balance the pursuit of perfection with the need to move quickly and allocate resources wisely. This skill is particularly important for technopreneurs who must be able to optimize the use of limited resources to drive innovation.

Collaboration: 80.0
Collaboration is a cornerstone of innovation. A high score in this area suggests that I am skilled at managing unproductive conflict and able to increase the sharing of information between team members. Collaboration allows for diverse perspectives and ideas to come together to drive innovation forward.

Comfort Zone: 56.67
A wide comfort zone is necessary for growth, adaptation, and innovation. A high score in this area indicates that I am willing to take risks and embrace new experiences, but I may need to push myself to step outside of my comfort zone even more to fully unleash my potential.

Innovation Zone: 72.0
The final component of the Innovation Mindset Analysis is the Innovation Zone, which measures your interest and motivation for innovation and entrepreneurship. A high score in this area suggests that I am passionate about innovation and have the drive to bring my ideas to life.




Of course, being an ENTJ isn't always easy. I'm aware that my direct and assertive communication style can sometimes be misunderstood by others. Some people may find me intimidating, or may not be as quick to embrace my ideas as I am. It's something that I'm working on and I'm trying to be more mindful of how I communicate with others.

I also recognize the importance of taking the time to listen to others and consider their perspectives. It's easy for me to get caught up in my own ideas and plans, but I know that it's important to be open to other people's thoughts and opinions. This is something that I'm working on and I hope that it will help me build stronger relationships and be more effective in my leadership roles.

Overall, I feel like being an ENTJ with a high potential for innovation is a powerful combination. I have the ability to not only lead and direct, but also to create and innovate. By being aware of my strengths and weaknesses and continuing to develop my skills, I feel like I have the potential to achieve great things and make a positive impact in the world.

So I'm embracing my strengths, working on my weaknesses, and pushing myself to be the best I can be. I feel excited and empowered to continue on this journey and see where it takes me.

Best regards,

Khiana Torres






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on the First Eight Weeks of Our Technopreneurship Journey